We perform Hydrostatic Testing in-house per applicable API specifications. We offer functional testing, hydrostatic testing, and shear testing. Contact us for further details.
We have a Type 80 Accumulator on site, and pumps for wellbore pressure up to 30,000 PSI.
All of our gauges are calibrated per API 16A 4th Ed. requirements of 0.5% Accuracy, exceeding API 6A 21st Ed. Requirements.
We have several chart recorders and pressure transducers available. Our Testing Capabilities include:
- Wellbore Pressure Testing up to 30,000 PSI
- Hydraulic functional testing, including opening and closing blowout preventers
- Bonnet and shear bonnet testing without a body
- Shear bonnet assembly and ram block capability testing
- Temperature testing (wellbore temperature)
- Gate Valve testing
- Check Valve testing